Sunday, September 27, 2009

Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)

The Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens or my Canon Rebel what I call this unique camera, it has very distinct features compared to any other camera of its range and capabilities. I would say that it is great. Before I can give you the benefits of this great camera I would probably tell you where to buy it. You can find the Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens at Amazon and it will only cost you US$ 621.89, a discounted price from its initial price of US$ 749.99. I know you are asking yourself what is in this camera. The Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens is very easy to use. I believe that if you read the reviews you will find most if other customers will say the same. It is light in the hands. It is easy to use and even easy to hold. Because of its timer you can take several pictures without waiting for it to reset, You do not have wait for reset after every shot, it like a machine gun, no more riffle like cameras if you get this Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens. The other thing with this Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens is that the quality of the images are just superb, this is because of the EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens, the image are great, with an lcd of 230 pixel and it is even easier to notice the quality of your shots. The 230 pixel lcd display is an excellent view. It has a sensor with 5 ISO values for you to choose from. These ISO values are 100, 200, 400, 800 and 1600. For the best quality pictures I always choose a lower ISO value, a higher ISO value increase the sensor’s sensitivity to light which in return affects the shutter speed. With Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens I always choose a lower ISO, 100 value to be precise for quality pictures. I don’t know where I got this notion but somehow in my photography life somebody told me for quality, less blurred pictures, I should choose a lower ISO and my Canon Rebel with its five ISO values comes in handy. READ MORE ON THE CANON REBEL HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment